VanGo Plumbing & Drain Cleaning, A Reliable Daly City Plumber
Need a qualified plumber you can trust in Daly City? We have the tools and expertise to solve all of your plumbing problems. Schedule an appointment at (415) 755-7405. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Eliminate your plumbing problems for good with help from your Daly City plumbers at VanGo Rooter. We provide fast, reliable, and friendly plumbing services for all of your toughest problems, from clogged drains to water heater repair. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch plumbing solutions, including accurate diagnoses and thorough repairs. Your problem is our number one priority. Count on VanGo Rooter to become your trusted plumber today.
Click here to read what other Daly City residents have to say about our services.
What are signs you need professional drain cleaning?
Shower and sink drains are mainly prone to stubborn clogs due to hair and food items that get washed down. If the clog returns after you attempt to clear the clog yourself, chances are the actual blockage has not been removed. Call us today and we will send one of our drain cleaning experts over to your property to fix the problem for good.
Below are some of the signs that you need professional drain cleaning:
- Slow drains. This indicates multiple problems that hint at early stages of a clog. Your pipes may have narrowed because of grease or mineral buildup, and your drainage system may experience improper grading. Do not wait until your drain is completely stopped and contact us to fix the problem immediately.
- Multiple clogged drains. If the sink, shower, or toilet drains become clogged at the same time in your home or business, there is likely a clog in the main drain system. This problem cannot be fixed using chemical drain cleaners or plungers. This needs a professional who has the expertise and tools to reach and eliminate the clog deep in the drain system.
- Sewer odors. Persistent odors coming out from the drains also signal a major drain problem.
- Water flooding. A sewage back-flow is one of the worst issues associated with clogged drains. Water flooding in the basement or near a floor drain could indicate a clog. It will only take a matter of time for the drain to completely stop working, leaving you with contaminated water.
Do you need to repair or replace your water heater?
Your water heater is one of the most important appliances at home. While most water heaters last several years, they still need proper maintenance on a regular basis. The following are signs that you need to repair or replace your water heater:
- Leaking tank. This is one of the more serious signs that a water heater needs to be replaced. If you notice a leak, turn off the unit immediately and call us for help. We will drain the unit and discuss your options for replacement.
- No hot water. If you are failing to receive any hot water at all, contact us for an inspection. We may need to replace the top or bottom element.
- Rusty water. If the water that comes out of the faucet looks rusty, this is a sign that your water heater needs to be repaired. Sediment has likely accumulated at the bottom of the tank and will need to be flushed out.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
Get immediate help from VanGo Rooter in Daly City, CA by calling us at (415) 755-7405. Free estimates and competitive pricing, guaranteed.