Sacramento Plumbers: Garbage Disposal Services
Do you suspect trouble with your garbage disposal? When you need dependable repair and installation services, call VanGo Rooter at (415) 755-7405 for immediate assistance. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
A garbage disposal is a great addition to your kitchen. Many homeowners enjoy the numerous benefits that accompany garbage disposals. It is imperative for every homeowner to properly care for and maintain their unit so it continues running at peak efficiency. However, there will come a time when your disposal will need repair.
If you are looking for Sacramento garbage disposal repair and installation experts, look to VanGo Rooter. We guarantee long term solutions that leave you 100% satisfied. You can expect nothing less than quality workmanship at affordable rates when you work with us. Call us today and take advantage of our one-year warranty on all parts and labor!
Read what your neighbors in Sacramento are saying about us in our customer reviews!
What are common garbage disposal problems?
- Unusual noises. A loud noise when turning on a garbage disposal indicates that the device should be turned off immediately to check for items that may be jammed in the disposal.
- Foul odors. If your garbage disposal emits a foul odor, run water through the drain for several minutes to remove rotting food particles in the water pipes.
- Stops operating. Occasionally, garbage disposals stop operating due to a power surge. You can press the red reset button on the side or bottom of the appliance to get your device running again.
- Clogged Garbage Disposal. Certain types of food such as vegetable peelings or egg shells can cause a clog in the disposal that requires removal by a plumber to avoid a hand injury.
- Slow drainage. Slow drainage from a garbage disposal unit and water pipes is often the result of a buildup of debris such as pasta combined with grease that requires running hot water to remove.
Does your unit need professional repair?
You may not always know when your disposal will be in need of repair or replacement. Below are signs that your device is in need of repair:
- Unit fails to turn on. Your disposal may have an electrical problem or it may simply need to be reset.
- Device is on but nothing happens. The flywheel by be jammed. In this case, our plumbers have the tools to easily repair this issue.
- Clogging. A clog is a common issue with garbage disposals and a simple repair can restore it back to its normal state.
- Leaks. A leak is a simple fix that our plumbers can perform quickly and efficiently.
What are some simple maintenance tips?
Maintaining your garbage disposal can help ensure that it remains working at its peak performance for a longer period of time. Some simple steps you can take to make sure your disposal is running at its best:
- Run lots of water. Running water before, during, and after using the garbage disposal unit can help prevent clogs in the device and pipes under the sink.
- Use your unit often. A garbage disposal that is rarely used tends to lock up with corrosion and debris, making it more likely to break down.
- Professional routine maintenance. Customers can call us to schedule routine maintenance on garbage disposal units to help extend its lifespan.
Don’t let a broken garbage disposal clog your kitchen sink. Get fast solutions in Sacramento, CA from VanGo Rooter. Call us today at (415) 755-7405 for immediate service. Free estimates available!